Maternity Cover - Secondary SEN P.E Teacher
Job type: Maternity cover, Full time
£100 - 160 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Maternity Cover – Secondary SEN P.E. Teacher
A Special School situated in Peterborough are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Secondary SEN P.E Teacher for a mid-November start.
The successful candidate will be planning and delivering lessons to pupils who have a diagnosis Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD). As a SEN Teacher you will be working with pupils in Key Stage 2 and due to the nature of the needs of pupils you will teach in accordance with the National Curriculum. Ideally the Teacher will have prior experience of working with young people with additional learning needs (ALN).
The Successful Secondary SEN Teacher will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (essential)
- A clear passion for working with pupils with SEN demonstrated through professional or personal experience
- A knowledge of how to effectively safeguard children and young people
- The Ability to support and lead a team of Learning Support Assistants to ensure all pupils within the class have their individual needs met.
The Setting itself is a purpose built special school which is situated in Dogsthorpe, Peterborough and has a fantastic reputation. Situated close to Peterborough city centre it's an ideal location for educators reliant on public transport.
To apply for this post please respond directly to this email and attach your full CV and covering letter. We are looking to interview potential SEN Teachers as soon as possible – so please do not delay – enquire today!
Pay: Paid to scale
Hours: Full time
In return, we can offer you:
• Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
• Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
• A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
• Our CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
• Pay via PAYE – allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that we will contribute into
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- Bay 10, Queensgate Bus Stn, Queensgate Bus Station
- South Entrance, Queensgate Bus Stn, Queensgate Bus Station
- Bay 9, Queensgate Bus Stn, Queensgate Bus Station
- Bay 10A, Queensgate Bus Stn, Queensgate Bus Station
- Bay 8, Queensgate Bus Stn, Queensgate Bus Station
- The Beeches Primary School
- West Town Primary School
- The Peterborough School
- Bishop Creighton Primary School
- St Augustine's CofE (Voluntary Aided) Junior School