Level 3 Teaching Assistants - Salford
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
£9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Salford
We are looking for Level 3 Teaching Assistants to provide long-term supply cover in various primary schools in the Salford areas of Walkden, Swinton and Worsley to start September 2021.
The schools also book teaching assistants for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week in-between university studies, volunteering or other jobs, this option is also available. You can select your preferred booking length at registration, either day to day cover or longer term.
Supply Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
- Location - Salford (Walkden, Swinton and Worsley)
- Position - Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - Supporting class teacher, small groups of children, working 1:1 and intervention work
- Start date - September 2021
- Likely Duration - Throughout academic year
- Position end date - July 2022
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full/Part Time - Both depending on assignment
- Minimum rate of pay - £70 per day
- Hours - 8:30am-3:30pm
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential you have experience of working with children in a school (12 months+).
- Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with us if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Have a range of strategies to make learning engaging and fun.
To be eligible for any teaching job, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please send your CV through ASAP.
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Eccles (opens in new window)
- Salford Crescent (opens in new window)
- Manchester United FC Halt (opens in new window)
- Patricroft (opens in new window)
- Trafford Park (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- House 7, Tootal Road/Weaste Lane, TOOTAL ROAD
- Church, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Opp House 31, Weaste Road/Liverpool Street, WEASTE ROAD
- Nr Reservoir, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Willows Rd - Health Centre, Weaste - Willows Road, Willows Rd
- St Luke's CofE Primary School
- All Hallows RC Business and Enterprise College
- Buile Hill Visual Arts College
- Holy Family VA RC Primary School
- Lark Hill Community Primary School