Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Tameside. (LH/L3-TA_1603442809)
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester
£9 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Level 3 Teaching Assistant. - Tameside.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within a primary school in Tameside?
Have you got a Level 3 qualification and looking for a career move?
The school (Based in Tameside) are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant. This is a long-term role, paying a minimum of £70 per day. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year with the potential of a permanent contract.
- Location - Tameside.
- Position - Level 3 Teaching Assistant - KS2
- Type of work - Supporting the teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Start date - November 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration - 2021
- End date (if applicable) - July 2021
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £70 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Level 3 TA qualification is essential.
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
- Experience within EYFS/KS1/KS2.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Liam in the Manchester office on 0161 393 6725 or email LiamH@prosperoteaching.com
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London