Learning Support Assistant - Severe Learning Difficulties (00042_1603011605)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
£7 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Colmore Recruitment
Colmore Recruitment are looking for a Learning Support Assistant
Colmore Recruitment are looking for a Learning Support
Practitioner to work in a fantastic Special Needs school in
Birmingham for both long term and day to day supply.
* Location - Birmingham
* Start date - November 2020
* Contract type - Temporary
* Hours - Full time (8:30am - 4pm)
* Daily rate - £70 - £80
* It is essential that you have previously worked in an SEND school working with students with ASD, SLD and PMLD.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Colmore Recruitment you must:
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are interested, you can either:
- Go to: https://www.colmorerecruitment.com/registration/
- Send your CV
- Apply directly to this role OR
- Call us on: 0121 369 1029
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Colmore Recruitment3 Brindley Place, Birmingham, Birmingham