Learning Support Assistant
Location: Enfield, London
£11 - £12 per hour
Recruiter: CER Education
College PMLD Learning Support Assistant | £11.32 to £12.22 per hour | Immediate Start
We are recruiting a number of members of staff to work in a Special Needs Environment at a College in Enfield as a Learning Support Assistant for an immediate start, with an emphasis not only on learning and education development but on personal care for students with Profound and Multiple Disabilities as well.
Ideal you will have the following:
- GCSE Maths and English or Equivalent
- Experience with children and/or adults with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities and personal care along with training such as Hoist Operation, Personal Care, Medication Administration etc.
- A Valid DBS on the Update Service or willingness to apply for one.
If you are interested and available for 4 or 5 days per week, please do not hesitate to apply.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
CER Education33 Soho Square, Soho, London
Nearby train stations
- Enfield Town (opens in new window)
- Enfield Chase (opens in new window)
- Bush Hill Park (opens in new window)
- Grange Park (opens in new window)
- Gordon Hill (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop V, Enfield Town, ---
- Stop E, Enfield Town Church Street, ---
- Stop H, Enfield Civic Centre, SILVER STREET
- Entrance 2, Enfield Town Rail Station, ---
- Entrance 1, Enfield Town Rail Station, ---
- Enfield Grammar School
- Enfield County School
- St Andrew's CofE Primary School
- St George's RC Primary School
- Chase Side Primary School