Learning Support Assistant
£65 - 85 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Learning Support Assistant
£65 - £85 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. We would require experience of at least 6 months in a similar role.
Immediate start date - full time Monday to Friday - Temporary work
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant on a full-time basis to work within a specialist Education setting. We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in school. Working alongside the class teacher providing general classroom support or working 1 to 1 with individual children requiring additional support.
It is essential that you have relevant, recent experience in a support role either in a school or care setting. Previous experience of working with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
A specialist setting that cater for students with a variety of different Special Educational Needs and Disabilities but predominantly Social, Emotional and Mental Health. Graded ‘Good' by Ofsted several times in a row, with an extremely supportive and successful team.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant role you must:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be approachable and able to work hard under pressure
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a successful, hardworking team.
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website with a copy of your updated CV.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
- Bradford Forster Square (opens in new window)
- Bradford Interchange (opens in new window)
- Frizinghall (opens in new window)
- Shipley (opens in new window)
- New Pudsey (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- stop W3, Westgate, Westgate
- stop W1, Westgate, Westgate
- Stop J1, John Street, John Street
- stop W2, Westgate, Westgate
- Stop J2, John Street, John Street
- Bradford College
- International Food and Travel Studio
- Al Mumin Primary School
- Springwood Community Primary School
- One In A Million Free School