Learning Support Assistant
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
£65 - 75 per day + pension
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
A new SEN setting in Bournemouth are seeking Learning Support Assistants to join their team from September 2021.
The school is a new setting in Bournemouth, catering for pupils in KS3 and KS4, with a diagnosis of ASC and/or SEMH. Pupils will mostly be working at age related expectations, and will learn in small class sizes of around 6-7 pupils.
Due to expansion for the next academic year, the school are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join their team. You will be supporting learning in class, and may also be required to support individual pupils on a 1-1 basis.
- be an outgoing, positive person with a good sense if humour
- be passionate about supporting young people with their education
- ideally have some experience supporting ASC or mental health needs
- be flexible and adaptable
This is a full time role to start in September, and would be on a temp-to-perm basis, however there is potential to start in the Summer term if you are available sooner.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Bournemouth (opens in new window)
- Branksome (opens in new window)
- Pokesdown (opens in new window)
- Parkstone (Dorset) (opens in new window)
- Christchurch (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- F, Boots, Commercial Road
- G, Bourne Avenue, Bourne Avenue
- H, Hampshire Court
- Stand M, Bournemouth Square, Gervis Place
- Stand Z, Bournemouth Square, Gervis Place
- St Michael's Church of England Primary School
- Kings Bournemouth
- Parkfield School
- Malmesbury Park Primary School
- Talbot Heath School