Learning Mentor - PMLD - 2409 (00066_1600952402)
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Colmore Recruitment
Colmore Recruitment are looking to recruit a learning mentor, who is experienced working with children who have profound and multiple learning difficulties.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- Working 1:1 with students.
- Collecting subject work, talking to students, and supporting them with working through it.
- Supporting students who have SEND such as, Austism, Visual/Hearing Impairments, Severe Learning Difficulties and other complex needs.
- Hard working
- Full DBS on the Update Service (a new DBS can be applied for upon registering)
- Previous experience working with students with challenging behaviour.
- Must be passionate and want to make a difference
Days:Monday - Friday Successful applicants will need to:
- Live within the local area.
- Happy to undertake a DBS check (if applicable.)
Salary: Starting at £10.00 p/h Location: Walsall, West Midlands (Required)
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Colmore Recruitment3 Brindley Place, Birmingham, Birmingham
Nearby train stations
- Walsall (opens in new window)
- Bescot Stadium (opens in new window)
- Tame Bridge Parkway (opens in new window)
- Bloxwich (opens in new window)
- Bloxwich North (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop WD, Hatherton Rd, HATHERTON RD
- Stand P, Walsall Bus Station, WALSALL BUS STATION
- Stand L, Walsall Bus Station, WALSALL BUS STATION
- Stand N, Walsall Bus Station, WALSALL BUS STATION
- Stop WF, Hatherton Rd, HATHERTON RD
- Walsall College
- Walsall Studio School
- Second Chances
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Walsall
- Butts Primary School