£120 - 180 per day
Recruiter: ABC Teachers
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Teacher working with a KS2 class in an SEN provision in Nottingham, starting in September.
You will be responsible for delivering the curriculum in an engaging way to a small class. This is a full time role which has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
About the role:
You will be working as a teacher, delivering the curriculum to a small group of children with special educational needs, including doing a lot of activities besides the academic curriculum such as sports, crafts, games, trips and sensory activities. This is an opportunity to work with a range of abilities and children from different backgrounds, to widen your skill set.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who can create a calm and positive learning environment
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working with an SEN secondary or primary classroom or nursery setting (within the last 5 years) that we can gain references for
- The ability to work within a team with a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- The ability to adapt to difference teaching methods to suit pupils with all abilities and preferably a good knowledge of the curriculum
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be willing to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a video interview (due to Covid-19 we are unable to conduct face-to-face interviews).
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online Educompli training which is an accredited safeguarding and duty of care online course.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme (uncapped).
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now and submit your details.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
ABC TeachersSt Chads House , Cross Keys , Lichfield, Staffordshire
Nearby train stations
- Nottingham (opens in new window)
- Netherfield (opens in new window)
- Carlton (opens in new window)
- Beeston (opens in new window)
- Bulwell (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop N6, Popham Street, Canal Street
- Temp Stop CS2, Southreef, Canal Street
- Temp Stop CS3, Southreef, Canal Street
- Temp Stop CS1, Southreef, Canal Street
- Stop N1, Canal Street, Canal Street
- New College Nottingham
- Welbeck Primary School
- William Booth Primary and Nursery School
- Greenfields Community School