KS1 Teacher (J2252222253r_1589821213)
Location: Richmond upon Thames, London
£27000 - £34000 per annum
Recruiter: REESON Education
A high achieving and creative school nestled in the heart of Richmond is seeking a Key Stage one (KS1) class teacher for September 2020.
The school was judged 'outstanding' by OFSTED earlier this year. This is a unique time to join the school and to be part of their exciting journey forward. Due to their expansion programme and promotion of some teachers to leadership roles we have a selection of posts available for September.
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
- Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum in particular Key Stage one (KS1) and have exciting teaching ideas
- Be professional, dedicated and hard working
What We Can Offer:
- A rich and stimulating curriculum which fuses high academic standards with creativity.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
- Specialist Teachers
- Dedicated PPA time
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
- To be part of an outstanding school at the forefront of inspiring, exciting and cutting-edge educational developments.
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will ideally have Key Stage 1 (KS1) teaching placement experience, however the Headteacher is keen to consider Key Stage 2 (KS2) NQT's also as the school are keen to allow staff movement within, as the school grows.
- Formal Teaching Qualifications such as a B.Ed. or PGCE
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- At least two teaching related reference
This is a hugely popular school offering an incredible opportunity for an NQT to join their warm, friendly staff.
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
REESON Education26-28 Hammersmith Grove,, Hammersmith, London
Nearby train stations
- Richmond (opens in new window)
- North Sheen (opens in new window)
- St Margarets (Gr London) (opens in new window)
- Twickenham (opens in new window)
- Kew Gardens (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- F, The Quadrant, ---
- Stop G, Eton Street, SHEEN ROAD
- Stop L, Eton Street, ---
- Stop B, George Street (TW9), GEORGE STREET
- C, Richmond (London), ---
- Richmond Adult Community College
- The Vineyard School
- Marshgate Primary School
- St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School
- Christ's Church of England Comprehensive Secondary School