Key Stage 2 Teacher
£90 - 180 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Year 5/6 Teacher
Full time - term time only
January 2022 - April 2022
We are supporting a Preston primary school in their recruitment for a qualified Primary Specialist Teacher to undertake a full time, long term assignment at a small, friendly primary school in Preston.
The role is to start in January 2022 but they would like to appoint and have completed inductions but the end of this term. You will hold full class responsibility for the duration of the role, creating a safe and stimulating environment for a class of 26 pupils with 2 Teaching Assistants (1 SEN and 1 GTA) in support.
The school was graded 'Good' in 2019. There are some behaviour issues throughout the school but an improvement plan is in place. Staff are well supported and feel valued as part of this friendly school community.
The school are looking for a talented Key Stage 2 specialist with a natural flare for teaching and getting the best out of children.
- UK QTS and experience of Key Stage 2 is essential
- Applications from ECTs welcome!
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website with a copy of your CV.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
- Preston (opens in new window)
- Lostock Hall (opens in new window)
- Bamber Bridge (opens in new window)
- Leyland (opens in new window)
- Salwick (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stand B, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- Stand A, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- opp, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand C, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand B, Railway Station, Fishergate
- St Stephen's CofE School
- St Ignatius' Catholic Primary School
- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
- English Martyrs Catholic Primary School, Preston
- Cardinal Newman College