HR Business Partner (HRBP1119)
Job type: Maternity cover, Full time
Location: Slough, Slough
Circa £32,000 p/a plus £4,000 p/a car allowance
Recruiter: Kedleston Group Limited
HR/Resourcing Business Partner (Maternity Cover for 12 months)
Salary: Circa £32,000 per annum (plus £4,000 per annum car allowance)
Location: Flexible – London/Uxbridge/Slough/South-east England/work from home all considered.
We are recruiting a HR and Resourcing Business Partner to cover a period of maternity leave. The role will commence on or around April 2020 and will be responsible for client groups in the south of England (London, Sutton and Essex) and parts of the Midlands (Notts and Warwickshire).
Responsibilities to include:
- Work in partnership with Principals, Head Teachers, Registered Managers to establish HR/Resourcing/OD plans to support the successful delivery of local business objectives.
- Coach managers to champion, foster and embed a best practice approach to HR/Resourcing/OD.
- Develop, analyse and interpret workforce data, management information and staff feedback to identify trends and issues and shape HR/Resourcing/OD interventions to meet business needs.
- Act as an advocate and influencer of change and modernisation in support of positive organisation development and employee engagement.
- Ensure compliance with current employment legislation, Group policies and regulatory requirements, overseeing the HR auditing process across your client areas as required to include oversight of single central registers, personnel files, agency files and training matrices.
- Oversee the recruitment lifecycle for all hires in your designated client areas, including advising on appropriate and cost effective selection methods and sources.
You will be:
- An experienced, credible HR professional who is familiar with partnering stakeholders on generalist HR, OD and Recruitment queries and activity, using your expertise and influence to shape the people agenda and culture within the settings you service.
- An expert in advising and coaching managers to develop their knowledge, confidence and capability in managing people related matters ensuring a balanced approach to risk and reputation at all times.
- Able and willing to travel across your client group regularly and independently to develop positive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders and familiarise yourself with each setting's business plan and objectives ensuring that a people focus is embedded and championed.
- Able to demonstrate a solid awareness and understanding of the nature of our sector and client needs as well as an awareness of sector statutory requirements and regulations. You will preferably have gained experience working within HR/Recruitment in education and/or social care.
We offer a generous annual leave entitlement, employee perks, EAP, AE pension contribution, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, an opportunity to work with a hugely passionate and dedicated team of professionals.
Kedleston Group Limited is an independent provider of SEMH and ASC day and residential schools as well as children's homes across England. We look for people who have the creativity and enthusiasm needed to deliver the best outcomes for the children and young people we support.
Kedleston Group Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to act in the best interests of our pupils at all times. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are passionate about helping us to achieve our mission to develop confident and capable young people by ensuring we have the best possible teams in place to meet their educational, health and social care needs, then we would love to hear from you!
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Kedleston Group LimitedKedleston Group Limited, Unit 8 Brook Business Centre, Cowley Mill Rd, Uxbridge, Middlesex
Nearby train stations
- Iver (opens in new window)
- West Drayton (opens in new window)
- Denham (opens in new window)
- Langley (opens in new window)
- Denham Golf Club (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Westbound, Slough Road, Slough Road
- Eastbound, Slough Road, Slough Road
- Stop, Cowley Mill RoadSt Johns Road, ST JOHN'S ROAD
- Stop, Cowley Mill RoadSt Johns Road, ---
- ---, Riverside Way, ST JOHN'S ROAD
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- Whitehall Junior School
- Iver Heath Junior School
- St Andrew's CofE Primary School
- Uxbridge High School