Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Rochdale.
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£9 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
Job Start Date: March 2021 Position Type: Long Term / Permanent
Sector: Primary Education (age 5-11) Role: HLTA. Location: Rochdale
About the job -
We are looking for an High Level Teaching Assistants to work in a Large Primary School in Rochdale.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver planned learning to classes from Nursery to Year 6 in the teacher's absence and to support teaching and learning across the school by delivering a high level of learning to the students.
Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location - Rochdale
- Position - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Start date - March 2021
- Duration - Long term to permanent.
- Contract type - Temporary with the potential of a permanent contract being offered to the right candidate.
- Full time/part time - Full time (35 Hours Per week)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified HLTA - Grade 4/5.
- Previous experience working in a UK school.
- Up to date safeguarding training issued in the last year.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management.
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Rochdale (opens in new window)
- Castleton (opens in new window)
- Milnrow (opens in new window)
- Smithy Bridge (opens in new window)
- New Hey (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Post Office, The Esplanade/Rochdale Post Office, THE ESPLANADE
- None, Ellen Smith's Office, NEWGATE
- nr Post Office, Newgate/The Esplanade, NEWGATE
- Drake Street, South Parade (to define route), SOUTH PARADE
- Drake Street, South Parade (SWbd - to def rte), SOUTH PARADE
- Advanced Education - Booth
- Broadfield Community Primary School
- St John's Roman Catholic Primary School, Rochdale
- Beech House School
- Brownhill School