Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
£75 - 90 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
We are currently recruiting for a large primary school located in Preston, Lancashire for an Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start from January 2022.
These positions are long-term roles to continue until the end of the academic year.
The role will involve supporting classes during PPA across all Key Stages, running interventions on an individual and small group basis and providing general classroom support.
If the following apply to you, we'd like to hear from you:
• Hold a minimum HLTA Level 4 Qualification or extensive previous experience as an HLTA
•Strong Primary subject knowledge
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Experience of working with children with SEN (ASC, ADHD, behaviour would be advantageous)
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you're a HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
- Preston (opens in new window)
- Lostock Hall (opens in new window)
- Bamber Bridge (opens in new window)
- Leyland (opens in new window)
- Salwick (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stand B, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- Stand A, Fishergate Centre, Fishergate
- opp, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand C, Railway Station, Fishergate Hill
- Stand B, Railway Station, Fishergate
- St Stephen's CofE School
- St Ignatius' Catholic Primary School
- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
- English Martyrs Catholic Primary School, Preston
- Cardinal Newman College