Higher Level Teaching Assistant - ASAP start
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
£9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Career Opportunity Available - don't miss out, apply today!
We are looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants to provide short-term and long-term supply cover in a variety of excellent primary schools in the Salford area. Salford has strong transport links with the buses, trains and the Metrolink. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book teaching assistants for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so if you are looking for either day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, We can help with your job search.
The schools are looking for experienced HLTAs who are prepared to cover classes, take small intervention groups and be able to provide learning support across the year groups.
HLTA Contract/Position Details
- Location - Salford (Swinton, Eccles,
* Position - HLTA
* Type of work - Covering classes, taking small groups, classroom support across schools
* Start date - Nov-Dec 2021
* Likely Duration - Throughout academic year
* Position end date - July 2022
* Contract type - Temp to perm
* Full-time/part-time - Full time
* Rate of pay - £85 per day
* Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Supply HLTA Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience teaching in a school
setting in either a permanent or supply cover role, with the HLTA
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with us if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must
To be eligible for any teaching job, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a HLTA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please send your CV through ASAP.
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Eccles (opens in new window)
- Salford Crescent (opens in new window)
- Manchester United FC Halt (opens in new window)
- Patricroft (opens in new window)
- Trafford Park (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- House 7, Tootal Road/Weaste Lane, TOOTAL ROAD
- Church, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Opp House 31, Weaste Road/Liverpool Street, WEASTE ROAD
- Nr Reservoir, Liverpool Street/Weaste Lane, LIVERPOOL ST
- Willows Rd - Health Centre, Weaste - Willows Road, Willows Rd
- St Luke's CofE Primary School
- All Hallows RC Business and Enterprise College
- Buile Hill Visual Arts College
- Holy Family VA RC Primary School
- Lark Hill Community Primary School