Graduate Teaching Assistant - Downham Market
Location: Downham Market, Norfolk
£8 - £10 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for
About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate who is looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people in any capacity, including any classroom experience being advantageous.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
- The successful candidate will be working with students who have various SEND, and working with students throughout Key Stages 3 and 4, potentially even sixth form students.
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- Location - Downham Market
- Position - Full Time Graduate, term time only
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant in a secondary school
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £77 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
- No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:1 or higher.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Pine Close, Clackclose Road
- Adj, Court House, Church Road
- Adj, Pine Close, Clackclose Road
- opp, Howdale Road, Church Road
- Adj, Bridge Street, Bridge Street
- Clackclose Community Primary School, Downham Market
- Downham Market Academy
- Downham Market High School - Technology College
- Downham Market, Hillcrest Primary School
- Denver Voluntary Controlled Primary School