Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
£8 - £10 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
University Graduate - Cambridge - September 2021 No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education! About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position: We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate who is looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training. This is a long term position starting ASAP. We are looking for a Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant to join a secondary school in Cambridge.
- This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people in any capacity, including any classroom experience being advantageous.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
- The successful candidate will be working with students who have various SEND, and working with students throughout Key Stages 3 and 4, potentially even sixth form students.
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- Location - Cambridge
- Position - Full Time Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant in a secondary school
- Start date - 1st September 2021
- Contract type - Long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
- No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:1 or higher.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest. If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- near, High Ditch Road, Newmarket Road
- near, Church Farm, Newmarket Road
- opp, Church Farm, Newmarket Road
- opp, St. Mary's Church, Church Road
- o/s, St. Mary's Church, Church Road
- Teversham CofE VA Primary School
- Fen Ditton Primary School
- Bewick Bridge Community Primary School
- Cherry Hinton Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Fulbourn Primary School