Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant | Brent
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Brent, London
£10 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Primary Teaching Assistant - Teacher Training - September start - Brent
Q - Are you looking to gain experience of working with children within a Primary School environment?
Q - Are you looking for a role within a Primary School on a long-term basis?
This amazing Primary School in Redbridge is looking for an excellent Primary Teaching Assistant who can support children with additional needs.
The school is fully equipped to offer and support with the initial stages of the role. Similarly, there is a plethora of additional space to carry out interventions and specialist sessions with the children.
After completing a successful, full academic year as a Teaching Assistant, the school will be happy to help you enroll onto teacher training!
The school is keen to keep strong candidates in their team and therefore this role has the potential to move to a permanent contract.
Job Description: Primary Teaching Assistant
- 5 days a week, Full time until July 2022 minimum
- Working with multiple learners with ASD and other learning difficulties
- £80 - £90 per day
- Support various children inside and outside of the classroom
- September 2021 start
Person Specification: Primary Teaching Assistant
- University graduate needed - ideally 1st or 2:1 degree
- Ideal role for a future S&L Therapist or Psychologist or Teacher
- Clear and concise communication tools - written and spoken
- Team Teach trained
- Experience working with children with additional needs (SEN)
School Information: Primary Teaching Assistant
- Brent Primary School
- North West London - easy tube / transport access
- Excellent SEN provision - well-resourced and managed
- Welcoming staff and SLT
- Lots of different resources for creativity and learning
Apply now and submit your up to date CV to be considered for this role. We will be in contact within 24 hours if shortlisted.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Wembley Central (opens in new window)
- Sudbury & Harrow Road (opens in new window)
- North Wembley (opens in new window)
- Wembley Stadium (opens in new window)
- South Kenton (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop CW, Ealing Road Harrow Road, ---
- Stop CX, Ealing Road Harrow Road, ---
- Stop HB, Copland Avenue (HA0), HARROW ROAD
- Stop CV, High Road Wembley (HA0), EALING ROAD
- Stop CZ, Swinderby Road, CHAPLIN ROAD
- Barham Primary School
- Park Lane Primary School
- Copland Community School
- St Joseph RC Junior School
- Elsley Primary School