General Teaching Assistant - Tameside. - April 2021 (LH/MID-TA_1611739084)
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester
£8 - £9 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
We are looking for a level 3 teaching Assistant to start a long term role in a Primary School in Tameside. Prospero are working with a small Primary School who are looking for a Key stage 2 teaching assistant.
KS2 Teaching Assistant Contract/Position. - Tameside.
- Position - Level 3 Teaching Assistant * Start date - April 2021. * Likely Duration - July 2021. * Position end date - July 2021. * Contract type - Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate. * Pay - £60 - £75 per day. * Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Experience as a Teaching assistant within a School setting.
- Experience working 1-1 with a child.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification or higher.
- Must have KS2 Experience.
Are you a recent graduate with experience within a School setting?
Have you previously worked in Schools and looking to return to education?
- Work in an excellent School with fantastic career paths.
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year.
- Working alongside an experienced team.
- Experience of working in Key Stage 2 is essential.
- Experience in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention and boosters.
- Have a Level 3 Qualification or higher.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts April 2021
The school is based in Tameside, with excellent public transport links to the School.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secodary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
In-house Training and Development Team.
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Ashton-under-Lyne (opens in new window)
- Guide Bridge (opens in new window)
- Stalybridge (opens in new window)
- Hyde North (opens in new window)
- Flowery Field (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Wellington St - Market St, Ashton - Wellington Street, Wellington St
- Old St - Cavendish St, Ashton - Old Street, Old St
- Cavendish St, Old Street (to define route), OLD STREET
- opp, Oldham Road/Old Street, OLDHAM ROAD
- Nr House 224, Booth Street, BOOTH STREET
- Lyndhurst Community Primary School
- Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
- Parochial CofE Primary and Nursery School, Ashton-under-Lyne
- Ashton West End Primary School
- St James CofE Primary School, Ashton-under-Lyne