Year 4 TA
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
£75 - £95 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teaching Assistant to join a Primary school based in Tooting, Wandsworth.
The school is very popular within the local community and wants to see all pupils progress, regardless of their starting point.
- Teaching Assistant 1:1 role starting January 2024, working the hours 08:30 - 15:45, Monday to Friday - Term time only!
- Long Term, Full-Time position, with the view to go permanent for the next academic year
- Small but ambitious Primary School with 2 form entry
- £75-£95 per day depending on experience and payment method.
- Enable access to learning for pupils and to assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
- Provide one-on-one support to a Year 4 child with mild autism, both inside and outside the classroom, ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Assist the child in accessing the curriculum, adapting materials and resources as required.
- Implement individualised learning plans, following guidance from the school's SEN coordinator and other professionals.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment, encouraging the child's social and emotional development.
- Carry out designated tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work as part of a team.
- Be creative and use initiative to engage children.
- Able to work under pressure, with enthusiasm, motivation and commitment.
- Hold a current DBS or be willing to put a new one in process
- Have experience working with primary aged children, ideally KS2
- Have fantastic time management and organisational skills and be passionate about the impact of education at a young age.
To find out more please apply for this role and if successful, we will be in touch with the next steps!