Year 4 SEND TA
Education ⫽ Teaching Assistant Jobs
£23,500 - £25,348 per year
Permanent, Full time
We are thrilled to be partnered with a fantastic Special School located in Bromsgrove, looking to increase their excellent team of Teaching Assistants.
If you are looking for a new role working within an inspirational team supporting children to develop, grow, and reach their personal milestones this is the role for you!
- Working collaboratively with the class teacher to support the development and progression of pupils with SEND.
- Supervision, support, and behaviour management of pupils during the school day.
- Carrying out activities with the pupils in relation to their needs and abilities and continued holistic development.
- Assist at an appropriate level with the provision of general care and welfare of the pupils.
- Supporting the class teacher with delivering lessons both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Experience working with children or adults with additional needs.
- Ability to respond flexibly to the needs of the pupils.
- Enhanced DBS (can be obtained during the interview process).
- Patient and caring nature.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and develop.
- The school provides high-quality care and education for children and young people aged from reception to Post 16.
- The school provides a safe, positive, stimulating, and challenging learning environment where pupil's needs are identified, and met, and progress and achievement are recognised and celebrated.
- Children who attend the school have a range of learning difficulties and/or autism.
- They have excellent relationships with the staff at the school which creates a wonderful and genuine positive and supportive family atmosphere.
• Competitive pay scale
• SEND training opportunities!
• Free access to 700+ CPD-certified courses
• Exclusive school partnerships across the UK
Ready to send over your CV? We can't wait to hear from you!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service. Our HR and Safeguarding team will be there to support you throughout the process.