Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
£75 - £100 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
TA/Primary/SENCO/EYFS/KS1/KS2/Classroom Assistant/Teaching Assistant/SEND
SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at a warm and welcoming Primary School in Putney, Wandsworth
This is a long-term role with the view to move to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
**SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant
**Long Term, Full-Time position
**February 2024 start
**Located Putney, Wandsworth
**Ambitious Primary School with a staff car park
**£75-£100 per day depending on experience
- Preparing resources, in class practical support and shadowing and skill sharing to deliver targeted support for an SEN student.
- Small group work and intervention support responsibilities
- 1:1 support for special needs
- Promoting the inclusion and acceptance of all students.
- Being aware of and supporting difference and ensuring all students have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- Supporting students with their learning and development in respect of local and national learning strategies
- Enjoy working with a team to support with the planning and implementation of specific support and resources.
- Awareness of Health and Safety issues in the workplace.
- Education degree level or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of SEND and learning barriers
- Good literacy and numeracy skills,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to interest, encourage, motivate and engage children
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'!