Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
South West London, London
£85 - £105 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
Teaching Assistant|General TA|Support|SEN|Behaviour|Interventions|KS1|KS2|Primary|Teacher Training
KS2 Teaching Assistant
Location: Tooting Bec, SW17
Payscale: £85-£105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: 4th December 2023
Are you an enthusiastic and committed individual?
Can you provide support to both students and teachers alike building strong, work relationships?
Are you passionate about providing first-class education to all children?
Supportive SLT | Career Development | OFSTED Outstanding School | Permanent Opportunity
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant, working in a fantastic Ofsted rated Outstanding School in the Wandsworth area. The school are looking for someone to work with a Year 4 child with ASD, providing direction and attentive support, the ideal candidate will be a patient, calm, and offer nurturing support for the child. You will play a crucial role in supporting the learning and development of the child, helping them to thrive both academically and personally.
Main Duties will entail:
- Working 1:1 with identified pupils to deliver bespoke support to a child with ASD.
- Working closely with pupils who experience difficulties in the classroom and encouraging them to engage in the curriculum.
- Adapting your support and approach according to needs of the children.
- Keeping record of pupil's progress and updating the class teacher on their progress
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- 1 years' experience working in a primary school environment is desirable.
- Able to build strong relationships with children and be a go-to person in the classroom.
Here at LTF we are here to support you through your experience and aid a smooth transition into your new role. With dedicated specialists in long-term to permanent recruitment you will have 24/7 access to your consultant. We offer access to a wide range of FREE CPD courses to aid progression and an easy-to-use timesheet portal.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references in order to trial for this role.