Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
North Shields, Borough of North Tyneside
£85 - £95 per day
Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Teaching Assistant (SEN) to join our partner SEN school in North Tyneside, on a supply basis (Mon-Fri).
This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of learners with Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties, and other complex needs.
- Work closely with learners with SEN, providing support in their educational and personal development.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students, including those with Autism and Moderate Learning Difficulties.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Engage proactively with learners to encourage participation and positive behaviour.
- Assist in the implementation of individualized education plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Experience in a similar SEN setting will be considered.
- Fully enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to process a new one.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday, with no weekend commitments.
- Proactive and positive approach to supporting learners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Resilience and adaptability in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
If you are a motivated and dedicated individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of learners with SEN, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience.