Teaching Assistant - SEN
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
£72 - £82 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
Are you passionate about working with children and young people to make a positive impact on their lives?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a special school in New Malden, Surrey, as an SEN Teaching Assistant!
Position: SEN Teaching Assistant
Type: Full-Time, ongoing (Temp to Perm)
Daily Rate: £72.00 -£82.00 per day PAYE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:20 PM (Term Time)
- Work closely with students to provide support and encouragement.
- Contribute to the creation of a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement effective strategies and learning plans.
- Inspire and motivate students to reach their full potential.
- Be part of a dynamic and caring school community.
- A passion for working with children and helping them succeed.
- Dedication, empathy, and enthusiasm.
- Commitment to making a difference in the lives of our students.
- Previous experience in education or related fields is a plus.
- Competitive salary with holiday pay 12.7%.
- Growth opportunities: We value professional development and offer training to help you excel in your career.
Join Us: If you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey and contribute to the growth and development of our amazing students, we invite you to apply!
We carry out safeguarding checks on all workers in line with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates, Safeguarding, Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) and Prevent training (we give access to a library with over 20 relevant courses free of charge). All our candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.