Teaching Assistant - Secondary
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
£90 - £100 per day
Contract, Full time
Teaching Assistant | Salary: £90 to £100 per day
Are you passionate about education and making a difference in the lives of young learners? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a mainstream secondary school in Wembley, Brent. The school are committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where all students can thrive.
- Support classroom teachers in delivering engaging and effective lessons.
- Assist students with their learning and provide individual and group support as required.
- Gain an understanding to support students with ASD and SEN.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and implement strategies to support student learning.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to both students and teachers.
- Assist in the preparation of classroom resources and materials.
- Previous experience working as a teaching assistant or in a similar role is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Empathy and understanding towards students with diverse needs.
- A patient and flexible approach to working with students of different abilities.
- An understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- Competitive daily rate.
- Being a part of a highly valued staff team.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Excellent opportunity to gain invaluable classroom experience.
If you are passionate about education and possess the skills and qualities required to be a Teaching Assistant, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV online .
Please note: Applicants must have right to work in the UK Full Time.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
We work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We are an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'