Education ⫽ SEN Teacher Jobs
Dudley, West Midlands
£32359 - £43872 per annum
Permanent, Full time
Teacher, Tutor, SEN, Child Education, Support, Challenging Behaviour, Learning Support, Alternative Learning, Lead Teacher
Our specialist independent schools offer unrivalled opportunities, securing sound educational outcomes with personalised, inclusive, and stimulating programmes of learning.
We provide education and support to children and young people who have complex special educational needs and require their SEN provision to be delivered in a specialist setting.
Our new Teacher roles are available to start in April and September 2024, so if you're an inspirational Teacher looking for a new opportunity where you could be a part of the excitement of setting up and being in a new school from day one, we'd love to hear from you!
- QTS or QTLS Qualification
- Up to date safeguarding and child protection qualifications/knowledge and experience.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Have the energy, passion, and drive to raise standard.
- Have initiative, vision, excellent planning, and organisational skills.
- Ideally have experience of working with students with SEMH and additional needs .
- Have knowledge and understanding of developments in education.
- Competitive pay rates
- Occupational sick pay
- Christmas bonus
- Blue Light Card
- Colleague referral scheme with cash rewards - earn up to £2500 per referral!*
- Financial wellbeing service
- Life Assurance
- Tastecard - spectacular savings on dining, pizza, cinema tickets, supermarkets, and UK attractions!
- Opportunity to progress in your career through our Education Academy, and ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive and tailored induction programme including face-to-face training, online modules, shadowing, and local induction period.
- Face-to-face therapeutic training and support for all colleagues via our SHINE programme.
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all colleagues on a variety of topics
- Employee assistance programme - free, confidential support via Bupa.
- Supportive management and senior leaders.
- High quality CPD opportunities.
- Free eye checks.
We are committed to safeguarding, the standards of safer recruitment defined under Keeping Children Safe in Education, and enabling a safe culture; a culture that ensures that our employees and the young people in our care and education are safeguarded and receive the right support that meets their individual needs We promote the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all employees, all visitors of Horizon and partner organisations who support us to share this commitment.