SEN Teaching Assistant
Education ⫽ SEN Support Jobs
£80 - £95 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm
sen teaching assistant, sen, special needs learning support, TA, SEN, SEMH, ASC, behaviour support
Are you looking for a career within education? Do you have a passion for helping children with Special Educational Needs? Prospero Teaching is looking to recruit Special Needs Teaching Assistants across Horncastle & Louth.
The Ideal candidate:
- A recent Psychology graduate who wants work experience within Special Educational Needs
- Experience of supporting pupils with SEN on a voluntary or paid basis OR/ experience of supporting those with complex needs in a care setting
- Driven, energetic and keen to pursue a career in education and special needs
The Role will consist of:
- Providing tailored support and working with children with SEN and complex needs
- Personal care is involved
- Creating a safe environment that allows children and other students have fun, learn and succeed
- Academic support
- LOCATION - Lincolnshire
- POSITION - SEN TA
- CONTRACT TYPE - Temporary - Permanent
- HOURS - Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am -3.30pm
- DAILY RATE - £80 MINIMUM PER DAY
- START DATE - Jan 2024
To be considered for this role, you will have to register with Prospero Teaching and complete a Child & Adult DBS which is on the update service, unless you already have one.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Any adult working with children and vulnerable young people are responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children and young people.