SEN Teaching Assistant
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
£90 - £95 per day + depending on experience
Contract, Full time
monday - friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
SEN, ADHD, COMPLEX NEEDS, SEMH, ASD, LSD, AUTISIUM, ASPERGES SYNDROME, MLD, SPECIALIST TEACHING ASSISTANT, SEN TA, LSA, SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
Special Needs SEMH Teaching Assistant
Minimum pay £90 per day
SEMH school based in Guilford (GU5)
Prospero Teaching is looking for multiple SEN Teaching Assistant's for our high-achieving SEN/SEMH school based in the heart of Guildford.
We are seeking a highly motivated, imaginative, Teaching Assistant, to support a SEMH boys school in Guilford. With the ability to be adaptable and support individuals with social, emotional mental health, learning difficulties and additional needs, whilst also supporting other pupils in the class and in the wider school context as required.
The schools are looking to take successful applicant's on working long-term through Prospero Teaching.
- Location: Guilford (GU5)
- Position: Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Start date: Immediately
- Contract type: Contracted until July 2024
- Full time/part time: FULL TIME 5 days per week
- Minimum rate of pay: £95
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 4PM
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Desirable - experience working with some or all SEN such as: ADHD, Behaviour, MLD, SLD, Dyslexia and ASD, SEMH.
- UK Graduates welcome to apply.
- Desirable - previous experience working in a UK school either in a primary or secondary setting.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy & ICT skills
- Open to graduates if you are looking for experience within SEN.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide professional related references*
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team