SEN Teaching Assistant 1:2:1
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
£80 - £100 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
SEN, Graduate, ASD, Teacher Training
SEN Teaching Assistant
£80-£95 a day
The role will entail working 1-2-1 with a pupil with a diagnosis of Autism. The pupil does have an Educational Healthcare Plan in place. The pupil is verbal, high functioning with a love for Art and Music.
The role will involve;
- Supporting a pupil in Year 5 - managing behaviour and supporting the learning.
- Work alongside the KS2 team to plan and prepare engaging, enjoyable sessions for small groups of learners.
- Firm but fair behaviour management skills
The teaching assistant role is full time, 5 days week and will be due to start in November and will carry on for the rest of the academic year.
To be considered for the Year 5 ASD TA role
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents.
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work.
- have an ability to manage challenging behaviour.
- Ideally you will be local to Brent.
The school benefits
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
- Career progression for the right candidate
- A vibrant and creative area of London
- In house school CPD training
- £80- £95 per day
By registering with us, we can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- *Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
To join us and be successful in this Year 5 ASD TA role - Brent
role you will need to:
- Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position Year 5 ASD TA - Brent London or for more information about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our office in the UK, including London and the Midlands.
We are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.