SEN PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHING ASSISTANT
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
New Malden, London
£90 - £100 per day
Contract, Full time
Typically Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM
Roles: Primary SEN Teaching Assistants
School: £90 - £100
Duration: Term time - Full Time - Typically 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Location: New Malden (SW20)
- Support special educational needs children aged 3-11 years old.
- Previous experience working with children with special educational needs.
- Confidence in independently leading a classroom and delivering lessons.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Understanding of behaviour management techniques and a proactive approach to addressing challenges.
- Relevant qualifications in education or special education are advantageous.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide professional related references*
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team