Education ⫽ SEN Teacher Jobs
£130 - £220 per day + *Based on Experience*
Contract, Full time
You will be working Between the hours of 8:00 - 15:30
QTS, Science teacher, Chemistry teacher, Physics teacher, Biology teacher
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Science Teacher for a Secondary school in Kingston.
The school have a supportive Science department and is going from strength to strength and they are providing CPD throughout the year. The position is open to both ECT's and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location - Kingston
- Position - Science Teacher
- Contract or position start date - January 2024
- Duration / Likely Duration - until end of the academic year July 2023
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) - July 2023
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £130 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents' evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Science teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Any adult working with children and vulnerable young people are responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children and young people.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team