Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Up to £90 per day
Contract, Full time
8.30-4.30pm Monday to Friday
TA, SEMH, SEND, VI, HLTA, Autism
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has experience working with children with Autism? Then look no further.
We are working closely with a supportive team of professionals that are looking for a new addition to their team. The role is full-time on a long-term basis with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
You will be working across various schools in the week, coaching and modelling staff on best ways to support children on caseload. You will have excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of children with Autism.
- Location - Gateshead
- Position - Enhanced Autism Teaching assistant
- Type of work - Contract
- Start date - ASAP or in January depending on availability
- Duration - ongoing, full-time
- Rate of pay - £90 per day
- Hours - 08.30-4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30-4pm Friday
Experience, Training and Qualifications required:
- Minimum requirement - Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Previous experience working with children with Autism
To be eligible for this role, the potential Specialist Teaching Assistant must:
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child-related references.
- Full UK driving licence as you will be working across various location's
To find out more or apply for this position, click link.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.