Education ⫽ SEN Teacher Jobs
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£120 - £160 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
Teacher, KS2, Full time, Part time, Day to day, Primary School, Cover, Supply, PPA
Position: Ad-Hoc KS2 Teacher
Location: Harrogate, Primary
Type of Work: Full time/Part time/Day to day
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is a necessity
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required or willingness to apply for one upon successful registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience teaching in KS2
- Opportunity to work in different schools across the Harrogate area
This job posting suggests that the position is flexible, allowing for full-time, part-time, or day-to-day engagement. It emphasizes the importance of having Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a valid Enhanced DBS check, or a willingness to apply for one. The requirement of being eligible to work in the UK is also mentioned.
The opportunity to work in different schools across the Harrogate area suggests variety and the chance to gain diverse teaching experiences within the local education system.
If you have any specific questions or if there's anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask! Alternatively, you can apply directly to this advert and we will be in touch.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'