Education ⫽ SEN Teacher Jobs
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£130 - £230 per day
Temporary, Full time
Care, QTS, Education, KS1, SEN, EHCP, Learning, Support
We are looking for a friendly and adaptable KS1 Teacher to provide maternity cover for the Year 1 class at one of our primary schools in Barnsley.
There is a high volume of SEN pupils within the class with EHCP's in place, therefore experience supporting young children with additional needs is essential, along with a calm and caring approach to teaching.
We welcome applications from ECT's and experienced Teachers. You can expect to be paid up to £230 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
- Relevant qualifications - QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, SCITT, EYTS) or equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT's are welcome to apply
- Must hold a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with free accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.