General SEN Supply Teacher
Education ⫽ SEN Teacher Jobs
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
From £120.00 per day
Temporary, Full time
Job Title: Supply Teacher - Special Educational Needs (SEN) Schools
Location: Newcastle, North Tyneside, and Northumberland
Position Type: Temporary, Day-to-Day Supply
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
Are you a qualified and enthusiastic teacher seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of learners with autism, moderate learning difficulties, and other complex needs? We are currently recruiting for a General Supply Teacher to work across Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to Key Stage 4 (KS4) in SEN Schools.
- Cover day-to-day supply teaching across various classes and age groups within SEN Schools.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of learners with autism, moderate learning difficulties, and other complex needs.
- Provide a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Be flexible and ready to work in different locations across Newcastle, North Tyneside, and Northumberland.
- Work collaboratively with other teaching and support staff.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
- Preferably, a valid driving license.
- Ability to work between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, with a 30-minute lunch break.
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, and a passion for working with learners with special educational needs.
- Competitive daily rates.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in SEN Schools.
- No need to plan lessons; however, proactive and creative teaching approaches are welcomed.
- Potential for professional development and progression.
- Rewarding and fulfilling role making a positive impact on students' lives.
If you are a newly qualified teacher or an experienced educator looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience.
Note: This position is suitable for both experienced teachers and those newly qualified, offering an excellent starting point for individuals interested in gaining experience within the SEN education sector.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.