Early Years Teaching Assistant
Education ⫽ SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs
£11 - £13 per hour
Temp to Perm, Full time
Job Title: Early Years Teaching Assistant (Childcare qualification not needed)
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and creating a positive learning environment? We're seeking an enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant to work within a Pre-school in a lovely Primary School near Darwen.
This role would be ideal for someone with Nursery experience who is looking to transition into Primary Schools.
Role Overview: As an Early Years Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the educational and social development of our youngest learners. You'll work closely with the class teacher to create a vibrant and engaging learning environment that fosters curiosity, creativity, and a love for learning among children aged 3-5.
- Assisting the class teacher in preparing and delivering educational activities
- Supporting individual and group learning activities
- Providing pastoral care and ensuring the well-being of children
- Creating a nurturing and inclusive atmosphere for all children
- Collaborating with colleagues and parents to support children's development
- Relevant experience working with early years or young children
- A compassionate and patient approach to working with children
- Good communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- An understanding of child development and early years curriculum
- Relevant qualifications or willingness to undergo necessary training
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'