Education ⫽ SEN Support Jobs
£80 - 90 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
Are you interested in supporting students with Social, Emotional and Behavioural needs? An Alternative Provision are looking for a Behavioural Support Assistant to work with students on a one-to-one basis. You would be working in a respectful and inclusive environment where you would work alongside teachers and parents to guide and support the behaviour of individual learners.
- Support the emotional, social and behavioural needs of a range of age groups (4-16 years)
- Assist teachers within a classroom by promoting respectful behaviour and helping students with assigned work
- Work alongside teachers and parents to develop individualised curriculums and programs for students.
Skills desired for role:
- Background in supporting those with Social, Emotional and Behavioural needs
- Excellent communication
- Approachable and passionate about mentoring and supporting students
- Safeguarding Children training
- TeamTeach training
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.