Behaviour Support Mentor - KS3/4
Education ⫽ SEN Support Jobs
£80 - £100 per day
Temp to Perm, Full time
- Implementing effective behaviour management strategies.
- Collaborating with school staff to support student well-being.
- Providing targeted support to students at KS3 and KS4 levels.
- Proven experience working with challenging students.
- Ability to work effectively with KS3 and KS4 students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- Full-time availability.
- A proven track record of working with challenging students and passionate about making a positive impact.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Supportive work environment.
Join us in making a positive difference in the lives of students while contributing to a positive school environment!
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.