Food Tech Teacher - Ely
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
£16 - £20 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
We are looking for a Food Technology Teacher to start ASAP on an ongoing supply contract.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Food Technology Teacher to start ASAP in a secondary school in the Ely area.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and KS4 students.
- Experience teaching Graphics is desirable.
- NQTs are encouraged to apply.
- You will have LSAs to support you.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The SLT are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- The school are fully equipped to offer tailored support through your NQT induction year.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
About the successful Food Technology Teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant related degree.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Food Technology Teacher position:
- Location - Ely
- Position - Full Time Food Technology Teacher or NQT
- Type of work - teaching in a secondary school
- Start date - Ely
- Contract type - ongoing supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - permanent
- Full time/part time - Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay - £130 for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Food Technology Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- near, W Fen Road, St Mary's Street
- opp, W Fen Road, St Mary's Street
- Adj, Chiefs Street, Fen Road
- Stop B, Market Street, Market Street
- Stop A, Market Street, Market Street
- The King's School Ely
- Highfield Special School
- The Lantern Community Primary
- Ely St John's Community Primary School
- Ely College