Flexible Teaching (Supply)
£100 - 140 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Are you a qualified teacher?
Have you relocated to the area and want to get to know Bristol schools?
Are you looking to get out of teaching but need something until then?
We are looking for qualified teachers for ad hoc/supply work to work in a range of schools across Bristol and South Gloucestershire. Whether you're a NQT or experienced teacher we want to speak to enthusiastic and committed individuals who are looking for flexible and convenient working. There is no planning or marking involved however as a supply teacher you will be responsible for leading a class in completing their set tasks whilst ensuring they stay engaged and learning.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has moved to the area and wants to get experience in Bristol schools, working in different environments and understanding what types of schools they may want to work in the future. If you are looking to get out of teaching however need some extra cash and flexible working while you finding your next role, this is the role for you!
Successful Supply Teacher……
- A qualified teacher with QTS (NQT's are welcome to apply)
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A passion for teaching across KS3/KS4
- Highly organised and be able to think on your feet due to the nature of a supply teacher role.
- Experience working in a secondary school setting
- DBS on the update service is desirable
- Enthusiastic, eager and hardworking ethos
- The ability to inspire and engage young people
We are eager to speak to individuals that are available for day to day supply roles. This is a great opportunity again for individuals who are looking for flexible hours to fit around other life commitments such as education or childcare, giving you a better ability to realign a work life balance!
Benefits of working with us……
- Fully supported by your own personal consultant
- Access to our CPD academy
- No umbrella company (All the money you earn goes straight to your account)
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme (Financial benefits for referring a friend to us)
If you are interested in applying or want to find out more then please contact me on the below details and quote ‘Supply Teacher'.
Look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Bristol Temple Meads (opens in new window)
- Bedminster (opens in new window)
- Montpelier (opens in new window)
- Redland (opens in new window)
- Clifton Down (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Quay, Bristol Bridge Ferry Landing, Baldwin Street
- Entrance, Bristol Bridge Ferry Landing
- Bristol Bridge Ferry Landing, Baldwin Street
- Stop Bd, Baldwin Street, Baldwin Street
- Stop Bc, Baldwin Street, Baldwin Street
- LPW Independent School
- St Michael's on the Mount Church of England Primary School
- Andalusia Academy Bristol
- Cathedral Primary School
- Bristol Cathedral Choir School