English Teacher (GU/MH/FEB/ENG)
£140 - 190 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT? Have you completed a PGCE?
Do you have experience teaching and looking to get the qualifications?
We are looking for a English Teacher to get involved with the community of the school.
About The School
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time English Teacher. The School in question is a highly successful and popular 11-16 academy serving the needs of the Guildford, Surrey community. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and tracking pupil progress involved within the role. The role is to start February 2021.
Role and Responsibilities:
- English Teacher
- Starting After February Half Term
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential)
- English as a subject specialist.
- Development and improvement of English resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
- Could earn from £140-£190 per day
- Must be available for full time work from February 2021.
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE – both experienced English teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts