English Teacher (FOAENG34615)
£145 - 165 per day
Recruiter: Smart Teachers
Salary: £145 – 165 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications)
Contract: Full time
Smart Teachers is working with an excellent year 7 to 11 special school and PRU provision for students with SEMH needs, who are looking for an English Teacher to join them from January 2021.
The successful candidate will be teaching English from Year 7 through to year 11 across the school's two sites. You'll be working with students who have SEMH as their primary need, however many of the students also have additional needs in cognition & learning, communication and interactions. The school supports their needs using Nurture Approaches and in class intervention and learning support. They also follow the NC curriculum and accredit at the end of year 11, using the BTEC Introductory Level 1 courses.
To be considered for the English Teacher position, you will have:
- NQT status
- Ideally have experience working with SEMH students
- Must be extremely organised, self-starter, motivated and passionate about inclusion
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our SEN team on 020 7065 7500.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Smart TeachersSalisbury House, 29 Finsbury Circus, London, Greater London