Early Years Teaching Assistant. - Rochdale.
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£9 - £10 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Early Years Teaching Assistant. - Rochdale. - May 2021 - July 2021.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an excellent School in Rochdale?
Have you had previous experience working in a nursery or within EYFS in a School setting?
Are you a creative and ambitious Graduate with previous experience of working with young people?
Have you worked within an educational setting supporting young children?
We are working with an excellent School in Rochdale who are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to cover a post until July 2021. The candidate must be Level 3 qualified and have a passion for working with young people. It is essential that the successful candidate has previous EYFS experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an expereinced Education Specialist looking for an exciting role to kick start the new year.
- Have a passion for working with children and enhancing their development.
- Have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive learning.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS Framework.
- Be confident being responsible for a group of key children
- Have previous experience of supporting EYFS Children.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or Education Degree
- Full enhanced DBS Check
- 2 professional references
We can offer:
- A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff team
- A commitment to your professional development
- A successful, happy and forward thinking whole school community
If this Teaching Assistant role appeals to you, or you are interested in a career within teaching and education, please do not hesitate to get in touch
Unfortunately, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Rochdale (opens in new window)
- Castleton (opens in new window)
- Milnrow (opens in new window)
- Smithy Bridge (opens in new window)
- New Hey (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Post Office, The Esplanade/Rochdale Post Office, THE ESPLANADE
- None, Ellen Smith's Office, NEWGATE
- nr Post Office, Newgate/The Esplanade, NEWGATE
- Drake Street, South Parade (to define route), SOUTH PARADE
- Drake Street, South Parade (SWbd - to def rte), SOUTH PARADE
- Advanced Education - Booth
- Broadfield Community Primary School
- St John's Roman Catholic Primary School, Rochdale
- Beech House School
- Brownhill School