Early Years Teaching Assistant. - Liverpool (Maternity Cover)
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
£9 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Early Years Teaching Assistant. - Liverpool. - September 2021
Maternity Cover (September 2021 - July 2022)
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an excellent School in Liverpool?
Have you had previous experience working in a nursery or EYFS?
Are you a creative and ambitious Graduate with previous experience of working with young people?
We are working with an excellent 3 form entry School in Liverpool who are looking for a minimum Level 3 EYFS Teaching Assistant to cover from September 2021 a maternity post until July 2022. The candidate must be Level 3 qualified and have a passion for working with young people. It is essential that the successful candidate has previous EYFS experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an expereinced Education Specialist looking for an exciting role to kick start the new academic year.
- Have a passion for working with children and enhancing their development.
- Have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive learning.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS Framework and Phonics
- Be confident being responsible for a group of key children
- Have previous experience of supporting EYFS Children in a School or Nursery.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant/Childcare Qualification or Education Degree
- Full enhanced DBS Check
- 2 professional references
We can offer:
- A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff team
- A commitment to your professional development
- A successful, happy and forward thinking whole school community
If this Teaching Assistant role appeals to you, or you are interested in a career within teaching and education, please do not hesitate to get in touch
Unfortunately, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Liverpool Lime Street (opens in new window)
- Liverpool Central (opens in new window)
- Moorfields (opens in new window)
- Liverpool James Street (opens in new window)
- Edge Hill (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- E-bound, Norton St Coach Station, Norton Street
- opp, London Road, Commutation Row
- opp, Kempston Street, Norton Street
- Adj, Kempston Street, Norton Street
- Stop A, Fraser Street, London Road
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
- Pleasant Street Primary School
- The City of Liverpool College
- St Nicholas's Catholic Primary School
- Faith Primary School