Director of Learner Recruitment
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
We are currently seeking a Director of Learner Recruitment for one of our partner independent specialist day college for young people with learning disabilities and difficulties. The college offers a wide range of programmes that are tailored to each individual's needs in the South Yorkshire area.
Main Responsibilities: Your responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to:
* Design and implement effective learner recruitment processes so that learner numbers are at least maintained.
* To represent the college with key core business stakeholders to ensure the learner recruitment plan is achieved and maintained.
* To manage college communication with referrers, funders, learners and their families/carers to keep them informed about the assessment process and support any challenges made by potential learners and their families to secure funding wherever possible.
* Oversee the development of a database of referrers and funders ensuring accuracy.
* Implement an effective marketing strategy for the college in conjunction with SMG to ensure that the college meets or exceeds its strategic and operational goals.
* Oversee the production of all marketing materials, activities and press releases.
* Work with managers and colleagues to produce timely and innovative proposals and presentations for internal and external marketing activities.
* Produce accurate reports/MIS on performance and achievement.
* Working alongside the College Principal define plan and implement a Fundraising Strategy.
* Develop communication standards for the college ensuring accessibility and promoting a positive image.
* Provide high quality leadership and management of a staff team.
* Act as an ambassador and role model for the College at all times.
* Communicate clearly, concisely and informatively with individuals both internal and external.
* Work with colleagues to identify appropriate plans, targets and timetables for each aspect of college; events and fundraising, marketing, communication, learner recruitment and assessment.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Sheffield (opens in new window)
- Darnall (opens in new window)
- Meadowhall (opens in new window)
- Dore (opens in new window)
- Woodhouse (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- W Entrnce, Fitz Sq/Ponds Forge To Mwood-Malin Br, Commercial Street
- W Entrnce, Fitz Sq/Ponds Forge To Mdwhall-Halfwy, Commercial Street
- FISIN, Fitzalan Square/Ponds Forge, COMMERCIAL STREET
- FISOT, Fitzalan Square/Ponds Forge, COMMERCIAL STREET
- To City, Fitzalan Sq - Ponds Forge (Sheffield Supertram), Commercial Street
- The Sheffield College
- UTC Sheffield
- Pye Bank CofE Primary School
- Seven Hills School
- All Saints' Catholic High School