Design and Technology Teacher
Job type: Temp to Perm, Part time
£100 - 120 per day
Recruiter: Vision for Education
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Design and Technolgy Teacher
£100 - £120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status and experience teaching employability skills as well as D&T to students.
The school are recruiting to replace a current member of staff who has yet to give an end date, it should be around the new year.
We are seeking to appoint a Design and Technology Teacher to work in a local SEMH Pupil Referral Unit, starting around the new year. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
We are seeking to appoint a Design and Technology Teacher to work in a local SEMH Pupil Referral Unit, starting in approximately in the new year. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
The successful Design and Technology Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
To be considered for the Design and Technology Teacher role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Have experience working with SEMH students
- Have experience teaching employability skills
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What we offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Design and Technology Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
Nearby bus stops
- opp, Railway Station, Station Road
- o/s, Railway Station, Station Road
- entrance, Scunthorpe Rail Station, Station Road
- Scunthorpe Rail Station, -
- opp, Museum, Oswald Road
- St Hugh's Communication and Interaction College
- Scunthorpe CofE Primary School
- Crosby Primary School
- Brumby Junior School
- The St Lawrence Academy