Creative Background Primary Teaching Assistant
£65 - £75 per day, Benefits: Free CPD, Local Work, Competitive Pay, No Umbrella Companies
Recruiter: Protocol Education
- Working Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 16:00
- Supporting students in interactive and creative activities such as music, art and play
- Developing students sensory development
- Working one to one with students and supporting the class
- Promoting a positive and enjoyable learning experience
- Passionate supporting students and developing their learning
- Adaptable and enjoys working as a team
We strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Protocol Education247 Tottenham Court Road, London, London
Nearby train stations
- Earlsfield (opens in new window)
- Wandsworth Town (opens in new window)
- Putney (opens in new window)
- Wandsworth Common (opens in new window)
- Clapham Junction (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop M, The Park Tavern, MERTON ROAD
- Stop L, The Park Tavern, MERTON ROAD
- Stop S, Granville Road (SW18), GRANVILLE ROAD
- Stop E, Granville Road (SW18), GRANVILLE ROAD
- Stop T, Gatwick Road (SW18), WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD
- St Michael's CofE Primary School
- Riversdale Primary School
- Sheringdale Primary School
- Southfields Academy
- West Hill Primary School