Class Teacher for ASD School (KWMan09)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
MPS plus SEN1
Recruiter: Clarus Education
Are you looking for your next permanent Teacher role? If so, this exciting role could be what you are looking for.
The headteacher of this successful school for students aged 11-19 with complex learning difficulties is looking to recruit a class teacher on a permanent basis for a January 2020 start. Some students also have EHCP for ASD, PMLD AND SLD. The school forms part of a new academy trust across Bolton and as such is an exciting time to join a dedicated and passionate team as a Teacher. The school boosts a new purpose-built centre which allows students to mix with their mainstream peers when appropriate. Teaching staff offer a broad and relevant curriculum across subjects whilst offering vocational, sensory and inclusion opportunities.
Does this sound like a school where you can be part of a passionate team as a Teacher?
More information is below:
JOB DESCRIPTION - Teacher role
·To deliver personalised programs of learning.
·Ensure highest levels of progress for SEN ASD students.
. Plan engaging and interactive lessons.
. Effectively deploy support staff within the class.
. Record and monitor pupil progress in conjunction with the EHCP.
·Working alongside a full range of SEN professionals
·Located in Bolton close to public transport
PERSON SPECIFICATION- Teacher role
· QTS with 3 years teaching experience of outstanding practice.
·NQT's and primary teachers with a passion for SEN teaching are welcome to apply.
·Knowledge of the national curriculum and framework
·Ability to build on current practices with latest SEN teaching strategies.
·Up to date on safeguarding and procedures
SCHOOL INFORMATION – Teacher role
· A well-resourced school with lots of SEN facilities.
. Lots of CPD and career progression opportunities.
·Ofsted graded “Good”.
.Wrap around and outreach service.
Interested in this Teacher role? Please send your CV to Kelly at Clarus Education.
Please see our website page headed “About” and scroll to the bottom to see our “Privacy Notice” for an explanation about how we use information we collect
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Clarus Education1st Floor, , 99 Bishopsgate, London
Nearby train stations
- Manchester Oxford Road (opens in new window)
- Deansgate (opens in new window)
- Salford Central (opens in new window)
- Manchester Victoria (opens in new window)
- Manchester Piccadilly (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop Sb, Princess Street/Town Hall, PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sd, Princess Street/Town Hall (Stop SD), PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sc, Princess Street/Town Hall, PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sa, Princess Street/Town Hall (Stop SA), PRINCESS STREET
- Town Hall, Albert Square, Albert Sq
- Abbey College Manchester
- Chetham's School of Music
- St Philip's Church of England Primary School
- St Wilfrid's RC Primary School
- St Philip's CofE Primary School