Child Psychotherapist - South west London - Sept 2020 (LT-PSY-SW_1593537204)
Location: South West London, London
£16 - £20 per hour
Recruiter: Prospero Group
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Child Psychotherapist - Secondary School - South West London - September 2020
Prospero Teaching are seeking dedicated child and adolescent psychotherapists to join our clinical team which is comprised of clinical psychologists and assistant psychologists. You will be responsible for engaging young people in comprehensive assessments to develop psychological formulations that will guide your therapeutic interventions. Ideally you will have experience working psychologically with socially excluded young people and the teams around them. This role also includes the provision of training and consultation to the teams working in our homes. Experience of running reflective practice groups would be highly advantageous.
Required education: A qualification which allows for professional registration with an appropriate professional body (HCPC, UKCP, ACP)
You will be registered with the Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP) or the UK Council for Psychotherapy.
- Location - South West London
- Position - Child Psychotherapist
- Type of work - Psychotherapy
- Contract or position start date - September 2020
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) - Ongoing (2 terms minimum)
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - temp/temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum salary £130 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
- Psychotherapy: 1 year (Preferred)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Apply for this position
Prospero Group15 Worship Street, London, London